Monday, May 30, 2005

Monday Monday

Monday Monday…May 30, 2005

I am so excited about the way the logos turned out for Ballistic Stillness! I never thought Id get this far, I thought Id just have sketches, but I had so many ideas I skipped the sketches and went straight to Photoshop. Well I actually did a page of sketches, but they were so bad that I gave up yesterday and watched Titanic instead! I give up too easily when it comes to things like this. Its something that I love, and when I have to receive criticism for it sometimes that scares me away from it. But cest la vie. I hope they like the rough drafts I created for them. It was fun. Titanic still makes me cry like a baby, even though Ive seen it almost 20 times by now at least. It facinates me, I would have loved to live like she did. In the fancy dresses and all. A girl can dream cant she? I also watched Colonial House on PBS and of course, I missed the whole season again! Now that is what I call reality tv. Apparently there is one coming up called Texas Ranch House...wonder how that will be. I hope they show re-runs because I love each season of that show. it is really educational. Another great reality show is Cameron Diez's Trippin'. It really shows you what we can do to help preserve our environment.
Im putting in some of the logos I designed today: Hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home