Thursday, June 02, 2005

bridesmaidzilla

June 2, 2005

Well, we have made it through most of the week so far...holiday weekends always catch up to me. I have, however, been able to catch up to where Im almost ahead of the game this week as far as paperwork goes. tells you how much I usually goof off at work huh?
Lets see, what do I have to look foreward to in the next few days? hmmmmmm
My sister is coming back on Friday night, sans her fiance again. Apparently he had to fly to Michigan for a funeral, sad. Sister is coming for...drumroll please...THE BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAA! yay Im about as excited for that as I was for my last gyno exam. I was reading about it on the internet site and apparently there will be a "man Corner" with sofas and big screen tv's so maybe I shall hang out there if I get overly annoyed by annoying happy engaged people. Hopefully somewhere there will be alcohol served.
In case you are wondering, YES I AM BITTER! I am the oldest child, therefore I get married first! Too bad my stupid ex didnt want to get married! GRRRR! Ok, ok, anger and bitterness subsiding, right back to where I was...jealousy ahhhh. I am better now.
Something I really will look foreward to is Friday. I will be the only one here in the office so I can listen to whatever music I want to, as loud as I want to, and goof off as much as I possibly can, YAY!
*Observation* mac and cheese tastes better the next day, and Coke with Lime goes flat really fast. The Diet version doesnt do that, maybe its a sign. Actually today I was able to put on a shirt I havent worn in a while and I didnt look at myself in the mirror with disgust like I usually do! Ive lost a little weight from around my ribcage apparently and I dont have that roll I used to have. Yay! I havent really done anything differently other than adding a few meals actually, so now I have something for breakfast, a snack, something for lunch, a snack, and something for dinner, but no desert. still low carb stuff (I know mac and cheese isnt low carb) I guess its supposed to boost your metabolism if you have 5-6 small meals a day instead of starving yourself on skipping breakfast and eating two meals a day. Anyway, the shirt fits better again, so it will now go into the "I can comfortably wear this" section of my closet.
Im still bummed that the Oasis burned down. Since Sarah is coming we will have to find another place to sit outside and drink and watch the lake. Bummer dude!
Once again, I just wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful comments! It really makes me feel good to know that there are such nice people out there, and your comments make me feel like I really am a normal person! Thanks again! Happy Blogging!
mmmmmmwwwaaaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home